New Ratings: CPST, QLYS, SMLP, TDG
Published on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 07:51 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ: CPST) was initiated with a Neutral at ROTH Capital.
Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse and an Outperform at JMP Securities and RBC Capital. Also, JPMorgan initiated coverage on the stock with Outperform.
Summit Midstream Partners (NYSE: SMLP) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill. Summit was also initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley and Overweight at Barclays.
Transdigm Group (NYSE: TDG) was initiated with Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines