Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfomed: RJF, IBKR, SCHW
Published on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 1.44%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $82.944, which represents -1.34% versus previous day close. The index , it had 0 out of 10 components trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $37.11 representing -0.23% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $36.56 and resistance at $38.45.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $14.05 representing -0.43% from its previous close. Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.2 and $14.8 respectively. The other top performer was Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which closed the trading session at $13.24 representing -0.82% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $3.54 or -3.54% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.36 and resistance at $3.66. Also among the worst performers was Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which closed the trading session at $119 representing -3.07% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines