Mettler-Toledo Above Average Volume
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Mettler-Toledo is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.34% lower.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) manufactures weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The Company also supplies several related analytical and measurement technologies.
Mettler-Toledo has already traded 1.354 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $167.91 and $178.03 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.08% from its previous trading close, which means that Mettler-Toledo stock is underperforming the overall market.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines