Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: PNK, MGM
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.37% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight downside bias with 3 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $12.41 representing 5.44%. versus the previous trading session. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina, shares have defined support at $11.20 and resistance at $12.49.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $10.76 representing 0.19% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.07 and $11.50 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $41.07 or -1.82% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $40.44 and resistance at $43.37. Also among the worst performers is Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which so far is trading at $6.08 representing -0.82% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1414.24, 1.13 points or 0.08% from the previous trading session.
- Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: MGM, LVS
- Casinos Outperfomed: WYNN, MGM
- MGM Resorts International To Present At The Barclays High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan Conference
- Gold Strike Casino Resort Unveils $8 Million Buffet Americana
- MGM Resorts Is Close to Resistance
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- University of Phoenix and MGM Resorts International Support American Red Cross through Service to the Armed Forces Giving Program
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: LVS, ASCA
- MGM Resorts Foundation Announces The 2013 Women's Leadership Conference
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, MGM Mirage, Charter Communications, Quanta Services, and Acadia Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Submits Proposals for Two Gaming Centers in Woodbury County - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Completes $610 Million Accretive Acquisition of Harrah's St. Louis - Benzinga
- Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Stock Downgraded (PNK) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Survey Copter Flies to Stratasys for 3D Printing of UAV Systems
India Construction Chemicals Market Set to Surpass USD 1.13 Billion Revenues by 2018 Says TechSci Research
Maharishi University of Management to Graduate Largest Class; 2013 Awards Ceremony to be Webcast
Texas Legislature Proposes New Veterans Benefits
Appigo Launches New Todo Pro App for Android on Google Play with Task Management and Collaboration for Business and Teams
NanoMaterials’ NanoLub RC-X Extreme Pressure Lubricants for Motorbikes to be Distributed in Vietnam by Linh Phan Co. Ltd.
Commercial Pressure Washer Debuted By Daimer Industries For Wheelchair Cleaning
New Melograno Dinnerware Collection Added for Stylish Home Decor