Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: PNK, MGM
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.37% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight downside bias with 3 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $12.41 representing 5.44%. versus the previous trading session. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina, shares have defined support at $11.20 and resistance at $12.49.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $10.76 representing 0.19% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.07 and $11.50 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $41.07 or -1.82% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $40.44 and resistance at $43.37. Also among the worst performers is Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which so far is trading at $6.08 representing -0.82% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1414.24, 1.13 points or 0.08% from the previous trading session.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines