Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 07:49 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
Crocs Inc (NASDAQ: CROX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
EnCana (NYSE: ECA) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer and to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich.
FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs, but upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Intersil (NASDAQ: ISIL) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
LSI Corp (NYSE: LSI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James.
Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TQNT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Needham. The firm set its target price at $4.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines