Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 2.81% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad rally with 7 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $118.36 representing 5.41%. versus the previous trading session. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator, shares have defined support at $109.95 and resistance at $119.50.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $46 representing 3.86% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $44.10 and $46.45 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $40.84 or 1.11% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $40.44 and resistance at $43.37. Also among the worst performers is Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which so far is trading at $18.49 representing 1.54% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1411.24, 2.49 points or 0.18% from the previous trading session.
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Lower: MGM, ASCA
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
- Wynn Resorts - Worst Performing Casino Stock
- Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: MGM, LVS
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Casinos Outperfomed: WYNN, MGM
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: LVS, ASCA
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near Resistance
- Bulls taking over on Ameristar Casinos?
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Wynn Resorts Ltd Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (WYNN) - TheStreet.com
- Mid-Day Markets Update: Markets Recover on Fiscal Cliff Meeting; Casino Stocks Continue to Ramp - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Homeland Security Market to Reach $544.02 Billion by 2018 at a CARC of 5.54% - New Report by MarketsandMarkets
American Hearing & Balance of Torrance CA Launches Weekly Blog Covering Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids
Your Facebook Page Is Hurting Your Sales: 4 Social Media Mistakes Every Small Business Owner Should Avoid, According to Appointment-Plus Online Scheduling Software
ICO Honors Three with Awards during SPIE Optics and Optoelectronics
Xactware Captures Aerial Imagery of Moore, Okla., Before and After EF-5 Tornado
U.S. Gold Coin Sales Increase Despite Floundering Gold Coin Prices, Reports Gold Coin
Singapore Escort Services Launches New Classifieds Service for Both Female & Male Escorts
PokerChipsWest Offers the Largest Sale of the Year for Father's Day