New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 2.81% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad rally with 7 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $118.36 representing 5.41%. versus the previous trading session. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator, shares have defined support at $109.95 and resistance at $119.50.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $46 representing 3.86% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $44.10 and $46.45 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $40.84 or 1.11% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $40.44 and resistance at $43.37. Also among the worst performers is Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which so far is trading at $18.49 representing 1.54% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1411.24, 2.49 points or 0.18% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines