A.O. Smith - 52 Week High
Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of A.O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $60.15, traders are definitely monitoring A.O. Smith's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
A.O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) manufacturers residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China. The company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, giving it a global reach to serve customers worldwide.
A.O. Smith is currently trading -0.39% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $55.45 and $60.00 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.11% from its previous trading close, which means that A.O. Smith stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines