Worst Performing Dow Component: Boeing
Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13054.7, which represents -0.17% versus its previous trading session close, with 16 of its components trading in positive territory.
Procter (NYSE:PG) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $70.62 representing 3.73% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Procter, the global consumer products company have defined support at $59.07 and resistance at $66.93.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $14.27 representing 1.64% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.02 and $14.85 respectively. The other top performer this morning is JNJ (NYSE:JNJ), which is trading at $71.45 representing 1% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Boeing (NYSE:BA) that is trading at $71.13 or -2.18% from the previous close. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $70.02 and resistance at $74.26. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $60.47 representing -1.32% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1407.14, which represents -0.11% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2979.14 that represents -0.09% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines