Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 07:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) was downgraded to a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Coinstar (NASDAQ: CSTR) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Compass Point.
Constant Contact (NASDAQ: CTCT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) was downgraded to Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company.
Expeditors International of Washington (NASDAQ: EXPD) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
France Telecom (NYSE: FTE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE: FSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Hercules Offshore (NASDAQ: HERO) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $6.50.
Huntington Banc (NASDAQ: HBAN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) was downgraded to Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Owens-Illinois (NYSE: OI) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Cerner Bearish Signs
- AllianceBernstein's Global Funds Win Top Industry Honors for Best-In-Class Performance
- AllianceBernstein Announces April 30, 2013 Assets Under Management
- AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Announces First Quarter Results
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Cerner
- AllianceBernstein to Report First Quarter 2013 Results on Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- Bears Appeared on Cerner
- AllianceBernstein Announces March 31, 2013 Assets Under Management
- AllianceBernstein Suite of Inflation-Protected and Income-Generating Funds Mark Their Three-Year Anniversaries with Strong Asset Growth and High Rankings
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Cerner
Related Partner Headlines
- Cabela's Inc. (CAB): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- AllianceBernstein Says Has $419B AUM - Benzinga
- CME Group Inc. (CME): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: COP CVX JNJ PEP HD CAB - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Specialty Retail Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- CME Group to Reopen US Equity Index Complex Tuesday Tonight, Resume Normal Trading Hours - Benzinga
- CME Group to Reopen US Equity Index and Interest Rate Complexes Tonight - Benzinga
- CME Group to Close New York Trading Floor on Monday, All Electronic Markets will be Open - Benzinga
- Cerner Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (CERN) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Local Freight Trucking in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Cheapest Shopping Won't Be Found on Google Says Das Cheap!
Luke Bryan Tickets: Prices Slashed on Luke Bryan Tickets in Raleigh, Bethel, Camden, Peoria, Nashville, Hartford, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis & SaratogaSprings
How to Set Up a Forum Website – Tips and Tutorials for Setting Up Online Forum Websites Announced by ThreeHosts.com
GuestPostingService.co.uk Launches Discounted Guest Posting Packages for SEO Resellers
WindhorseTour Updated Their Most Popular Jiuzhaigou Tour with Songpan Horse Riding
New Bad Credit Auto Loan Website, CarLoanSearch.ca Launches with 100% Acceptance on All Applications
Amerisleep Announces Memorial Day Weekend Memory Foam Mattress Sale Event