Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 07:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) was downgraded to a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Coinstar (NASDAQ: CSTR) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Compass Point.
Constant Contact (NASDAQ: CTCT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) was downgraded to Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company.
Expeditors International of Washington (NASDAQ: EXPD) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
France Telecom (NYSE: FTE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE: FSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Hercules Offshore (NASDAQ: HERO) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $6.50.
Huntington Banc (NASDAQ: HBAN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) was downgraded to Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Owens-Illinois (NYSE: OI) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com