New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) was downgraded to a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Coinstar (NASDAQ: CSTR) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Compass Point.
Constant Contact (NASDAQ: CTCT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) was downgraded to Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company.
Expeditors International of Washington (NASDAQ: EXPD) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
France Telecom (NYSE: FTE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE: FSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Hercules Offshore (NASDAQ: HERO) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $6.50.
Huntington Banc (NASDAQ: HBAN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) was downgraded to Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Owens-Illinois (NYSE: OI) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”