New York, October26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Ariad Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
ArQule (NASDAQ: ARQL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) was initiated with a Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines