New Ratings: ALKS, ARIA, ARQL, BCEI, DKS, MDCO
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 07:54 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Ariad Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
ArQule (NASDAQ: ARQL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) was initiated with a Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines