New Ratings: ALKS, ARIA, ARQL, BCEI, DKS, MDCO
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 07:54 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Ariad Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
ArQule (NASDAQ: ARQL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) was initiated with a Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines