Logitech Above Average Volume
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Logitech is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 5.46% higher.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) manufactures personal computer peripheral devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers.
Logitech has already traded 1.775 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.44 and $8.90 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.36% from its previous trading close, which means that Logitech stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,962.62 Trade time:12:58PM EDT Value change:▲32.63 (0.18%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,103.39 Trade time:12:58PM EDT Value change:▲4.53 (0.22%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,863.76 Trade time:12:58PM EDT Value change:▲21.09 (0.44%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington