Logitech Above Average Volume
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Logitech is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 5.46% higher.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) manufactures personal computer peripheral devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers.
Logitech has already traded 1.775 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.44 and $8.90 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.36% from its previous trading close, which means that Logitech stock is outperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines