Logitech Above Average Volume
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Logitech is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 5.46% higher.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) manufactures personal computer peripheral devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers.
Logitech has already traded 1.775 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.44 and $8.90 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.36% from its previous trading close, which means that Logitech stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com