A 52 Week Low for Crocs
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $12.61. Traders are definitely monitoring Crocs' price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX) produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures a wide assortment of styles for men, women, boys and girls and markets them to retail chains.
Crocs is currently trading -2.43% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $15.60 and $16.70 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.56% from its previous trading close, which means that Crocs stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines