52 Week Low: Frontier Communications
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $4.82. Traders are definitely monitoring Frontier's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) provides communications services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities. The Connecticut based company offers a variety of voice, data, Internet, and television services.
Frontier Communications is currently trading -1.67% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $5.22 and $5.85 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.56% from its previous trading close, which means that Frontier Communications stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines