Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, IBM, INTC
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13056, which represents -0.36% versus its previous trading session close, With only 9 of its components trading in positive territory.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $17.34 representing 0.81% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $18.15 and resistance at $19.40.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $193.1 representing 0.78% from its previous close. IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $190.56 and $207.99 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.85 representing 0.74% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $9.07 or -1.84% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.04 and resistance at $9.60. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $70.65 representing -1.24% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1405.09, which represents -0.56% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2965.08 that represents -0.7% from previous session.
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- IBM Watson At Your Service: New Watson Breakthrough Transforms How Brands Engage Today's Connected Consumers
- Boeing Begins Certification Testing on 747-8 Performance Improvements
- Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
- Cyber Network gears up for growth in the cloud with IBM PureSystems
- Cisco Is Near Resistance
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- Boeing Showcases BBJ 3 for the First Time at EBACE 2013
- IBM Analytics Help Arad Group Manage Big Data for Water Meter Solutions
- IBM Unveils New Software to Enable Mainframe Applications on Cloud, Mobile Devices
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Intel (INTC) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Intel CEO Out: It's About Time - TheStreet.com
- Intel CEO Otellini to Retire in May - TheStreet.com
- Could Turn Out Quite Well for IBM - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Silver Wheaton Announces Election Of Directors
U-Haul Continues to Offer 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and Also Is Offering 30 Days of Free U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Jon Huntsman Funds Charitable Donations With Share Proceeds
Silver Wheaton Announces Election Of Directors
ITG Adds Singapore to Asia Pacific POSIT® coverage
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference