Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, IBM, INTC
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13056, which represents -0.36% versus its previous trading session close, With only 9 of its components trading in positive territory.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $17.34 representing 0.81% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $18.15 and resistance at $19.40.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $193.1 representing 0.78% from its previous close. IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $190.56 and $207.99 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.85 representing 0.74% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $9.07 or -1.84% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.04 and resistance at $9.60. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $70.65 representing -1.24% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1405.09, which represents -0.56% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2965.08 that represents -0.7% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines