NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: CERN, EXPE, MXIM, VRSN, CA
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2644.92, which represents -0.48% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $76.85 representing 12.24% from its previous trading session. Shares of Cerner, the healthcare information technology systems provider have defined support at $67.71 and resistance at $79.96.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $57.08 representing 11.38% from its previous close. Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com, has calculated support and resistance levels at $51.41 and $54.43 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ:MXIM), which is trading at $27.82 representing 5.02% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN), which is trading at $37.9 or -18.67% from the prior close. Shares of VeriSign, the Internet infrastructure provider have defined support at $46.43 and resistance at $50.15. Also among the worst performers CA (NYSE:CA), which is trading at $22.66 representing -9% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13068.4, which represents -0.27% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1406.15 that represents -0.48% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines