Ameristar Casinos - Top Performing Casino Stock
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 17:06 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session lower by closing -0.94% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a broad decline with 0 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $18.56 representing -0.32%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. have defined support at $17.89 and resistance at $19.11.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $12.72 representing -0.63% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.63 and $12.49 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $10.65 or -2.11% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $10.60 and resistance at $11.50. Also among the worst performers was Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which closed the trading session at $118.97 representing -1.21% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1411.94, -1.03 points or -0.07% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines