TD Ameritrade - Best Performing Broker
Published on Friday, 26 October 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.07%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $84.377, which represents -0.01% versus previous day close. The index , it had 3 out of 10 components trading higher.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $15.88 representing 1.08% versus the previous trading session. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors, have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $59.3 representing 0.51% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.35 and $59.27 respectively. The other top performer was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $38.28 representing 0.21% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) that closed the trading session at $8.26 or -1.55% from the previous close. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors have defined support at $8.13 and resistance at $9.54. Also among the worst performers was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $14.15 representing -1.33% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines