Napa Valley-Based Ben Franklin Press & Label Company Purchases and Installs Epson SurePress L-4033A
CHICAGO, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (PACK EXPO, Booth N3957) – Epson America, Inc. today announced that Ben Franklin Press & Label Company, an award-winning Napa, California-based converter, has selected the Epson® SurePress® L-4033A over competitive models to install in its center of operations. Ben Franklin Press & Label will be using the inkjet digital label press to produce vibrant, high-quality wine labels for numerous wineries.
"The wine label market brings together an extremely creative design community and an equally talented wine making group that pushes the envelope on printing processes. We strive to achieve balance between art and technology, while bringing cutting-edge solutions to our clients," said Dennis Patterson, president and general manager, Ben Franklin Press & Label Company. "We spent over a year investigating the digital press market and our research took us to Labelexpo 2011 in Brussels and then to drupa 2012 in Germany. We performed follow-up tests with a number of manufacturers and found Epson's SurePress inkjet technology excels over other digital technologies. The Epson SurePress gives us the quality required for the evolving wine label industry at a competitive price."
Designed for prime label converters and commercial printers, the Epson SurePress L-4033A, as well as the recently introduced Epson SurePress L-4033AW with White ink, delivers innovative printing features that expand printing capabilities, making it a cost-effective and reliable solution. The Epson SurePress also offers short-runs for easier and more efficient label printing, as well as Variable Data Printing for maximum label customization.
"The Epson SurePress inkjet label press was engineered to boost the profits of label converters and commercial printers around the globe," said Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America. "We are excited to provide a superior label printing solution for Ben Franklin's wine label printing needs in the heart of California's wine country."
Additional Epson SurePress features include:
- High Quality Labels: Epson's acclaimed MicroPiezo® ink jet technology with variable-size droplets as small as three picoliters provides ultra-precise drop formation and placement to deliver smooth gradations, remarkable color quality, and sharp detail for easy bar code readability, plus crisp small type and line work
- Industrial Quality Inks: Six-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange, and Green), durable, water-based, resin-coated pigment inks provide superior adhesion and reproduce a wide range of colors; SurePress L-4033AW adds White ink
- Versatile Substrate Support: Prints on a range of standard, off-the-shelf materials including gloss, semi-gloss, matte, film, and clear, and metallic substrates
- Variable Web Width: Supports rolls from 3.15 to 13-inches wide up to 0.013-inches (0.32 mm) thick
- Enhanced Productivity: Time-consuming, short-run jobs can be transferred to SurePress for more flexibility and timely results at speeds up to 16 feet per minute
- Less Waste: No chemicals or plates are required in the pre-press process and less substrate and ink is used in make-ready for short-run jobs
The Epson SurePress L-4033A and L-4033AW are currently available and will be shown at PACK EXPO (booth # N3957) in Chicago from Oct. 28-31. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress or contact Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America, at 562-290-5244.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 75,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. To learn more about Epson, please visit http://global.epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica and http://twitter.com/EpsonEducation) and YouTube (http://youtube.com/EpsonTV).
About Ben Franklin Press & Label Co.
Ben Franklin is a locally-owned premier printing company in Napa Valley focused on servicing the wine and food industry, providing printing options for glue-applied and pressure-sensitive labels, as well as a wide variety commercial projects including brochures, newsletters, business systems, presentation folders and more. All printing, foil-stamping, embossing, and diecutting is executed in-house. For nearly 30 years, Ben Franklin Press & Label Co. has employed experts in their trade—from estimating and customer service to press operators and detailed quality control employees—all dedicated to providing clients with printing solutions that exceed expectations and the needs of today's ever-changing markets. To learn more about Ben Franklin Press & Label Co., please visit http://www.benfranklinpress.com.
Note: Epson, SurePress and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines