THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, November 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Board of Royal Dutch Shell plc today announced the intended timetable for the 2013 quarterly interim dividends.
2013 Interim Dividend Timetable
4th Quarter 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 2012 2013 2013 2013 Announcement date January 31, 2013 May 2, 2013 August 1, 2013 October 31, 2013 Ex-dividend date February 13, 2013 May 15, 2013 August 14, 2013 November 13, 2013 Record date February 15, 2013 May 17, 2013 August 16, 2013 November 15, 2013 Scrip reference share price announcement date February 20, 2013 May 22, 2013 August 21, 2013 November 20, 2013 Closing of scrip election and currency election * March 1, 2013 June 3, 2013 September 2, 2013 November 29, 2013 Pounds sterling and euro equivalents announcement date March 8, 2013 June 10, 2013 September 9, 2013 December 6, 2013 Payment date March 28, 2013 June 27, 2013 September 26, 2013 December 23, 2013
- A different scrip election date may apply to registered and non registered ADS holders.
Registered ADS holders can contact The Bank of New York Mellon for the election deadline that applies. Non registered ADS holders can contact their broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution for the election deadline that applies.
Both a different scrip and currency election date may apply to shareholders holding shares in a securities account with a bank or financial institution ultimately holding through Euroclear Nederland. Please contact your broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution where you hold your securities account for the election deadline that applies.
The 2013 interim dividend timetable is also available on http://www.shell.com/dividend
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines