Royal Dutch Shell Plc 2013 Interim Dividend Timetable
Published on Thursday, 01 November 2012 03:49 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, November 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Board of Royal Dutch Shell plc today announced the intended timetable for the 2013 quarterly interim dividends.
2013 Interim Dividend Timetable
4th Quarter 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 2012 2013 2013 2013 Announcement date January 31, 2013 May 2, 2013 August 1, 2013 October 31, 2013 Ex-dividend date February 13, 2013 May 15, 2013 August 14, 2013 November 13, 2013 Record date February 15, 2013 May 17, 2013 August 16, 2013 November 15, 2013 Scrip reference share price announcement date February 20, 2013 May 22, 2013 August 21, 2013 November 20, 2013 Closing of scrip election and currency election * March 1, 2013 June 3, 2013 September 2, 2013 November 29, 2013 Pounds sterling and euro equivalents announcement date March 8, 2013 June 10, 2013 September 9, 2013 December 6, 2013 Payment date March 28, 2013 June 27, 2013 September 26, 2013 December 23, 2013
- A different scrip election date may apply to registered and non registered ADS holders.
Registered ADS holders can contact The Bank of New York Mellon for the election deadline that applies. Non registered ADS holders can contact their broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution for the election deadline that applies.
Both a different scrip and currency election date may apply to shareholders holding shares in a securities account with a bank or financial institution ultimately holding through Euroclear Nederland. Please contact your broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution where you hold your securities account for the election deadline that applies.
The 2013 interim dividend timetable is also available on http://www.shell.com/dividend
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines