Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral at Piper Jaffray and at Bank of America Merrill.
Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) was upgraded to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
PetroChina (NYSE: PTR) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Tupperware (NYSE: TUP) was upgraded to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Zumiez (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Piper Jaffray Bullish Engulfing Formed
- Bulls taking over on Piper Jaffray?
- Piper Jaffray Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
- Piper Jaffray Upside Looming?
- Trading Idea - Piper Jaffray A Doji Close
- Piper Jaffray - Traders Waiting for Entry
- Bulls in Charge of Piper Jaffray
- Neutral Short Term Pattern on Piper Jaffray
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines