New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral at Piper Jaffray and at Bank of America Merrill.
Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) was upgraded to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
PetroChina (NYSE: PTR) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Tupperware (NYSE: TUP) was upgraded to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Zumiez (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines