Jefferies - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.94%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 85.723, which represents 1.08% from its previous close. 7 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) is the index current top performer, trading at $14.48 representing 1.69%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $13.92 and resistance at $15.27.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) is also among the top performers, trading at $59.23 representing 1.48% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.35 and $60.68 respectively. The other top performer is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $15.86 representing 1.08% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $3.57 or -0.83% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.36 and resistance at $3.67. Also among the worst performers is Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which is trading at $17.34 representing -0.23% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines