Dow's Top Performers :INTC, MSFT, UTX
Published on Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13236.7, which represents 1.07% versus its previous trading session close, with only four of its components trading in negative territory.
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $22.32 representing 3.19% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $21.22 and resistance at $26.90.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $29.44 representing 3.16% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.76 and $30.65 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), which is trading at $80.33 representing 2.78% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) that is trading at $24.6 or -1.11% from the previous close. Shares of Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor have defined support at $21.95 and resistance at $25.15. Also among the worst performers we have Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $74.37 representing -0.87% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1426.8, which represents 1.04% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3018.94 that represents 1.4% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines