NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: RIMM, VRTX, MU, ROST, NIHD
Published on Thursday, 01 November 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $8.63 representing 8.9% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $7.46 and resistance at $8.08.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $51.18 representing 6.01% from its previous close. Vertex Pharmaceuticals, the biotechnology company focused on developing novel small molecule pharmaceuticals, has calculated support and resistance levels at $47.97 and $60.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $5.73 representing 5.62% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), which is trading at $56.63 or -7.09% from the prior close. Shares of Ross Stores, the off-price apparel retailer have defined support at $59.40 and resistance at $67.05. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $7.86 representing -1.57% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13211, which represents 0.87% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines