Published on Friday, 02 November 2012 07:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Berry Petroleum (NYSE: BRY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich.
CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Fluor (NYSE: FLR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm cut its target price to $62.
Greenbrier Companies (NYSE: GBX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Guess? (NYSE: GES) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $30 from $25.
Lifepoint Hospitals (NASDAQ: LPNT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Mueller Water (NYSE: MWA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Capital.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Tanger Factory Outlets (NYSE: SKT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) was downgraded to a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Watson Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: WPI) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines