New York, November 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -1.26% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad decline with 0 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $18.23 representing -0.44%. versus the previous trading session. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S., shares have defined support at $17.89 and resistance at $18.86.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $46.1 representing -0.77% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $44.10 and $46.62 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that is trading at $10.25 or -2.1% from the previous close. The Shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $10.10 and resistance at $11.50. Also among the worst performers is Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which so far is trading at $39.63 representing -1.66% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are underperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1414.2, -13.39 points or -0.94% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”