Casino Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Lower: ASCA, LVS
Published on Monday, 05 November 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -1.26% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad decline with 0 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $18.23 representing -0.44%. versus the previous trading session. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S., shares have defined support at $17.89 and resistance at $18.86.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $46.1 representing -0.77% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $44.10 and $46.62 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that is trading at $10.25 or -2.1% from the previous close. The Shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $10.10 and resistance at $11.50. Also among the worst performers is Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which so far is trading at $39.63 representing -1.66% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are underperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1414.2, -13.39 points or -0.94% from the previous trading session.
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- University of Phoenix and MGM Resorts International Support American Red Cross through Service to the Armed Forces Giving Program
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: LVS, ASCA
- MGM Resorts Foundation Announces The 2013 Women's Leadership Conference
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, MGM Mirage, Charter Communications, Quanta Services, and Acadia Released By InvestorsObserver
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near Resistance
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as MGM Resorts Breaks Resistance
- Bulls taking over on Ameristar Casinos?
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: PNK, LVS
- MGM Resorts International Ranks In Top 50 Most Admired Employers For Business College Students
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Mid-Day Markets Update: Markets Recover on Fiscal Cliff Meeting; Casino Stocks Continue to Ramp - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
American Recovery Service Donates Hundreds of PCs to School Districts and Boys & Girls Club
Web HSP Announces Updated Affiliate Programs with Substantially Higher Commissions
Dissolving Pulp Industry Manufacturers Analysis & 2015 Forecast in New Market Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
Dr. Bill J. Releford To Speak, Offer Health Screenings at Los Angeles Churches
Just Published: Cigar Advisor Article by Jonathan Drew, on Boutique Cigars
Global and China Aerosol Industry Analysis & 2017 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
New Telecommunications Upgrade Provides More Capacity for National Corporate Wellness Programs offered by Orriant
Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. Sued by Investor