Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 07:48 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE: APD) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) was upgraded to a Buy from at Goldman Sachs.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) was upgraded to a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Kraton Performance Polymers (NYSE: KRA) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) downgraded to a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
NuStar Energy (NYSE: NS) was upgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Rockwood Holdings (NYSE: ROC) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) was upgraded to Outperform at Credit Agricole.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines