New York, November 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE: APD) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) was upgraded to a Buy from at Goldman Sachs.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) was upgraded to a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Kraton Performance Polymers (NYSE: KRA) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) downgraded to a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
NuStar Energy (NYSE: NS) was upgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Rockwood Holdings (NYSE: ROC) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) was upgraded to Outperform at Credit Agricole.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”