Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 07:48 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE: APD) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) was upgraded to a Buy from at Goldman Sachs.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) was upgraded to a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Kraton Performance Polymers (NYSE: KRA) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) downgraded to a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
NuStar Energy (NYSE: NS) was upgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Rockwood Holdings (NYSE: ROC) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) was upgraded to Outperform at Credit Agricole.
- Air Products China President Appointed International Senior Economic Consultant to the People's Government of Shaanxi Province
- Critical Alerts For PepsiCo, AmerisourceBergen, Advance Auto Parts, 3D Systems, and Blucora Released By InvestorsObserver
- Eaton Vance Corp. Report for the Three and Six Month Periods Ended April 30, 2013
- Eaton Vance Closed-End Fund Data Now Available
- Air Products Senior Vice President to Speak at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference
- Air Products Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund Report Of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund Report Of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Corp. Second Fiscal Quarter Earnings Conference Call And Webcast Notification
- Eaton Vance Short Duration Diversified Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
Related Partner Headlines
- Dow Chemical Co Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (DOW) - TheStreet.com
- Dow Chemical Co (DOW): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3D Systems to Hold Call, Webcast to Discuss Recent Articles, Says Pursuing Legal Remedies - Benzinga
- Air Products Signs Contract to Supply Carbon Monoxide from Expanded Syngas Separation Unit - Benzinga
- The Plot Thickens in 3-D Systems - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: DOW APD MWE BERY FFIV REGN - TheStreet.com
- Analysts' Actions: DOW EMC FFIV FIO - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Upgrades 3D Systems to Overweight on 3D Printing Secular Trends - Benzinga
- Albemarle Corp (ALB): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
Classroom of the Future Foundation Honors San Marcos Unified for Innovation
Introducing Kratom, a new product to include within the shamanistic world of exotic plants.
America’s Top Disability Lawyer, Frank N. Darras Announces:CIGNA To Pay $1.6 Million in Fines/Fees and up to $70 Million to Denied Policyholders
Gulf Shores Helicopter Tours Now At The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
Garage Door Repair in Stuart, Fl is the Main Topic in a Series of Videos Released by Customer's Choice Garage Doors and Openers for May 2013
What’s The Best Bed Offers Mattress & Sleep Solutions for Opposite Couples
Zamansky & Associates LLC Files FINRA Arbitration for Investors Against Investors Capital Corporation