Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 07:48 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE: APD) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) was upgraded to a Buy from at Goldman Sachs.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) was upgraded to a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Kraton Performance Polymers (NYSE: KRA) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) downgraded to a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
NuStar Energy (NYSE: NS) was upgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Rockwood Holdings (NYSE: ROC) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) was upgraded to Outperform at Credit Agricole.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines