New York, November 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. The stock was also initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill and an Equal Weight at Barclays.
Fairchild Semiconductor International (NYSE: FCS) was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Hittite Microwave (NASDAQ: HITT) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
New Gold (NYSE: NGD) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Regal-Beloit (NYSE: RBC) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets. The firm set its target price at $85 per share.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: REGN) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Seadrill Ltd (NYSE: SDRL) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Seadrill Partners LLC (NYSE: SDLP) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines