Mid-Day Update - Casinos Underperfoming: PNK, PENN
Published on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 11:52 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, November 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -0.78% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad decline with 1 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $11.79 representing 1.2%. versus the previous trading session. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina, shares have defined support at $11.63 and resistance at $13.29.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $38.02 representing -0.34% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $38.33 and $43.37 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) that is trading at $42.51 or -2.19% from the previous close. The Shares of Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore have defined support at $42.35 and resistance at $47.20. Also among the worst performers is MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), which so far is trading at $9.45 representing -1.46% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are underperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1368.63, -5.9 points or -0.43% from the previous trading session.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines