TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:CSCO, HPQ, MCD, BAC, CVX
Published on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12673.8, which represents -0.65% versus its previous trading session close, With only 9 of its components trading in positive territory.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $17.93 representing 6.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $16.68 and resistance at $17.90.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $13.3 representing 1.18% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.68 and $14.48 respectively. The other top performer this morning is McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $85.41 representing 0.91% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $9.1 or -2.47% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.22 and resistance at $9.97. Also among the worst performers we have Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $103 representing -2.17% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $85.95 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.57 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1367.21, which represents -0.53% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2874.89 that represents -0.31% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines