TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:CSCO, HPQ, MCD, BAC, CVX
Published on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12673.8, which represents -0.65% versus its previous trading session close, With only 9 of its components trading in positive territory.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $17.93 representing 6.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $16.68 and resistance at $17.90.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $13.3 representing 1.18% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.68 and $14.48 respectively. The other top performer this morning is McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $85.41 representing 0.91% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $9.1 or -2.47% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.22 and resistance at $9.97. Also among the worst performers we have Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $103 representing -2.17% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $85.95 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.57 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1367.21, which represents -0.53% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2874.89 that represents -0.31% from previous session.
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, MGM Mirage, Charter Communications, Quanta Services, and Acadia Released By InvestorsObserver
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: AXP, PG, WMT
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- Dow's Top Performers :BAC, JPM, HPQ
- Trading Idea: Is Cisco Breaking Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,337.36 Trade time:1:52PM EDT Value change:▼17.04 (-0.11%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,665.80 Trade time:1:52PM EDT Value change:▼1.67 (-0.10%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,493.35 Trade time:1:52PM EDT Value change:▼5.62 (-0.16%)
In The Wires
ITURAN's Driveit Solution Helps Automobile Owners Recover Stolen Vehicles
Xumanii Announces Update Regarding Recent Allegations Brought Forth by George Sharp
Susser Petroleum Partners LP to Present at NAPTP's 2013 MLP Investor Conference May 22
ARRIS To Present At The Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
Optimize Automated Test Systems With NI PXI Programmable Power Supplies
GLOBO adds SmartOffice functionality in GO!Enterprise Office suite
Hill-Rom to Participate in the 38th Annual Deutsche Bank Health Care Conference
Lincoln Electric Receives Presidential Award For Exports