Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 07:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) was downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was downgraded to a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was upgraded to a Buy at Credit Agricole.
Hot Topic (NASDAQ: HOTT) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) was downgraded to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) upgraded to a Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Teavana Holdings Inc (NYSE: TEA) was downgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) was downgraded to Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines