Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 07:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) was downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was downgraded to a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was upgraded to a Buy at Credit Agricole.
Hot Topic (NASDAQ: HOTT) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) was downgraded to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) upgraded to a Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Teavana Holdings Inc (NYSE: TEA) was downgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) was downgraded to Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
- Nomura - Worst Performing Broker
- Goldman Sachs - Worst Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Higher: RJF, MS, SCHW
- Critical Alerts For Abercrombie & Fitch, UPS, Harley Davidson, Avis Budget, and Chemtura Released By InvestorsObserver
- Nomura - Worst Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
- Sector Wrap Up - Brokers Declined: GS, MS, AMP
- Charles Schwab - Worst Performing Broker
- Raymond James - Best Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Underperfomed: NMR, AMP, ETFC
- Sector Mid Day Update - Brokers Declining: MS, GS, RJF
Related Partner Headlines
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
- Abercrombie Hits An Earnings Home Run (ANF, BKE, WSM) - Investopedia
- Analysts' Actions: ANF MOS COG FCFS WLT - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Upgrades First Cash Financial Services to Buy; Past Concerns No Longer Apply - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cablevision Systems to Sell on Added Cost Pressures - Benzinga
- Abercrombie Soars 30% After Q3 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $60 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Strong Q3 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Raises PT to $48 on Abercrombie & Fitch Post Strong Q3, Guidance - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Raises PT to $52 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Blowout Quarter - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Raises PT to $46 on Abercrombie & Fitch on Q3 Beat, Guidance Raise - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT
Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes
Concord Medical Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
KongZhong Corporation Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Amyris, Inc. Sued by Investor
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Accretive Health, Inc.
EZJR, Inc. Announces First Quarter Results