Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 07:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) was downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was downgraded to a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was upgraded to a Buy at Credit Agricole.
Hot Topic (NASDAQ: HOTT) was upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) was downgraded to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) was downgraded to a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) upgraded to a Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) was upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James.
Teavana Holdings Inc (NYSE: TEA) was downgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) was downgraded to Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”