52 Week Low: Walter Energy
Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $29.75. Traders are definitely monitoring Walter Energy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) mines for coal. The Company produces metallurgical and steam and industrial coal. It also manufactures blast furnace, foundry, industrial and buckwheat coke; and produces light oil, coal tar, and ammonium sulfate. Walter Energy also degasifies coalbeds and sells the gas to a utility company.
Walter Energy is currently trading -5.21% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $34.71 and $38.78 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.5% from its previous trading close, which means that Walter Energy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines