52 Week Low: Walter Energy
Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $29.75. Traders are definitely monitoring Walter Energy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) mines for coal. The Company produces metallurgical and steam and industrial coal. It also manufactures blast furnace, foundry, industrial and buckwheat coke; and produces light oil, coal tar, and ammonium sulfate. Walter Energy also degasifies coalbeds and sells the gas to a utility company.
Walter Energy is currently trading -5.21% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $34.71 and $38.78 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.5% from its previous trading close, which means that Walter Energy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines