Penn National Gaming - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 10.28% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad rally with 7 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $48.7 representing 29.5%. versus the previous trading session. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana, shares have defined support at $38.33 and resistance at $43.37.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $19.44 representing 15.37% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.78 and $18.86 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) that is trading at $107.27 or 2.6% from the previous close. The Shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $111.82 and resistance at $123.64. Also among the worst performers is MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), which so far is trading at $9.66 representing 3.1% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1346.17, -7.16 points or -0.53% from the previous trading session.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines