Penn National Gaming - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 10.28% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad rally with 7 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $48.7 representing 29.5%. versus the previous trading session. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana, shares have defined support at $38.33 and resistance at $43.37.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $19.44 representing 15.37% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.78 and $18.86 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) that is trading at $107.27 or 2.6% from the previous close. The Shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $111.82 and resistance at $123.64. Also among the worst performers is MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), which so far is trading at $9.66 representing 3.1% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1346.17, -7.16 points or -0.53% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,492.93 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼8.01 (-0.05%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,048.04 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼4.28 (-0.21%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,765.78 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.78 (-0.08%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington