New York, November 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12580.4, which represents 0.3% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
American Express (NYSE:AXP) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $54.45 representing 1.51% versus the previous trading session. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $54.95 and resistance at $59.00.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $52 representing 1.47% from its previous close. United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $53.39 and $58.29 respectively. The other top performer this morning is 3M (NYSE:MMM), which is trading at $88.99 representing 1.1% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $12.62 or -3.52% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $13.07 and resistance at $14.48. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $41 representing -1.68% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.34 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0.89 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1357.86, which represents 0.33% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2848.67 that represents 0.41% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines