NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Activision Blizzard
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2529.12, which represents 0.19% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $11.01 representing 4.26% from its previous trading session. Shares of Activision Blizzard, the video game publisher with titles like Tony Hawk and Call of Duty have defined support at $10.56 and resistance at $11.50.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $57.99 representing 3.78% from its previous close. Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com, has calculated support and resistance levels at $56.00 and $61.38 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD), which is trading at $74.78 representing 2.59% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $49.9 or -14.67% from the prior close. Shares of Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains have defined support at $61.43 and resistance at $68.77. Also among the worst performers Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $8.86 representing -7.32% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12555.2, which represents 0.1% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1356.12 that represents 0.21% from its previous close.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines