Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Casinos Higher: ASCA, LVS
Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 11:52 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 2.83% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $19.3 representing 14.54%. versus the previous trading session. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S., shares have defined support at $16.78 and resistance at $18.86.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $43.53 representing 2.98% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.28 and $47.20 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $12.57 or -0.63% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $11.39 and resistance at $13.29. Also among the worst performers is Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which so far is trading at $48.24 representing 0.02% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1380.94, 21.06 points or 1.55% from the previous trading session.
- Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: MGM, LVS
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Casinos Outperfomed: WYNN, MGM
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: LVS, ASCA
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near Resistance
- Bulls taking over on Ameristar Casinos?
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: PNK, LVS
- Las Vegas Sands Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Casinos Higher: PNK, PENN
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Mid-Day Markets Update: Markets Recover on Fiscal Cliff Meeting; Casino Stocks Continue to Ramp - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,302.41 Trade time:11:59AM EDT Value change:▼4.76 (-0.03%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.40 Trade time:11:59AM EDT Value change:▼5.95 (-0.36%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,456.23 Trade time:11:59AM EDT Value change:▼7.07 (-0.20%)
In The Wires
CBOE Begins Disseminating New Volatility Index On CME Group's 10-Year U.S. Treasury Note Options Contract
Timios National Corporation Enters Into Agreement With Institutional Investor To Limit Economics And Voting Control
Bunge Limited to Address Citi Global Consumer Conference
Arrowstar Provides Update on Corporate Developments
Jim Waters To Succeed Mick Hillman As CEO Of Hillman
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of rue21, Inc - RUE
ProfitStars' iPay Solutions Named a Best Place to Work in Kentucky
Ridgeline Announces New Texas Facility Installation