TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: BAC, VZ, JPM
Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12766.8, which represents 1.42% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the red.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $9.46 representing 3.74% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $8.95 and resistance at $9.97.
Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $42.64 representing 3% from its previous close. Verizon, the owner of the largest wireless network with more subscribers in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $42.01 and $46.42 respectively. The other top performer this morning is JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $40.6 representing 2.69% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) that is trading at $20.16 or -0.15% from the previous close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $19.95 and resistance at $22.54. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $26.51 representing -0.04% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1382.98, which represents 1.7% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2905.56 that represents 1.84% from previous session.
- Verizon Is Close to Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Intel
- Critical Alerts For JPMorgan, Whole Foods, T Rowe Price, Randgold Resources, and Ciena Released By InvestorsObserver
- Verizon Maryland LLC to Redeem 7.15% Debentures, Due May 1, 2023
- Verizon: Rules for Railroads Don't Track With the Policy Needs of 21st Century Telecom Technologies
- Verizon Presents Free Webinar on May 16 Featuring Denise Hart
- Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Expands In North Warren, Pennsylvania
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- Above Resistance: JP Morgan
- Verizon Foundation Presents Free May 15 Webinar on Building Students' Historical Literacy Skills with Common Core Standards
Related Partner Headlines
- Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Intel (INTC) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Intel CEO Out: It's About Time - TheStreet.com
- Intel CEO Otellini to Retire in May - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Piper Jaffray Reiterates Neutral Rating, $19 PT on Intel Corporation - Benzinga
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Sterne Agee Reiterates Neutral Rating, $19 PT on Intel Corporation - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
/C O R R E C T I O N -- CME Group/
CME Group Expands OTC Agricultural Offering with New USD-Denominated Palm Oil Swap
Best Examples of Real Web Sites Created With Drupal - Samples of Top Fantastic Websites Using Drupal Announced By ThreeHosts.com
Macerich's Santa Monica Place Wins "Best-of-the-Best" Global Shopping Center Award
Qihoo 360 Reports First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results
Leading Children’s Sun Protection Swimwear Company Platypus Australia use Skin Cancer Awareness Month to Help Educate Parents
Choose from Three Brilliant Blue SEO Packages for Stress-free, High-profit Web Content Marketing
Silent Sales Not Just for Premium Sydney Properties Anymore, Demand Increases for Buyer’s Agents PK Property Search & Negotiators