New York, November 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2580.46, which represents 1.83% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $36.72 representing 4.76% from its previous trading session. Shares of Urban Outfitters, the owner and operator of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail chains have defined support at $34.48 and resistance at $36.91.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $552.69 representing 4.74% from its previous close. Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads, has calculated support and resistance levels at $533.72 and $703.99 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), which is trading at $12.13 representing 3.37% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU), which is trading at $58.6 or -1.15% from the prior close. Shares of Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider have defined support at $58.40 and resistance at $62.10. Also among the worst performers KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC), which is trading at $44.02 representing -0.7% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12749.1, which represents 1.28% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1380.55 that represents 1.52% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines