Cirrus Logic - Top Performer Semiconductor
Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 16:51 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index traded higher at $363.12, representing 2% from its previous close. The semiconductor index had a broad rally with 25 index components trading higher.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) was the top performer of the semis, as it traded at $30.85, which represents 9.13%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets have defined support at $29.96 and resistance at $42.00.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) was also among the top performers, closing the trading session at $5.88 representing 8.29% from its previous close. STMicroelectronics, the semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices maker has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.31 and $5.71 respectively. The other top performer of the semis was MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR), which traded at $2.41 representing 6.42% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include () that traded at $23.69 or -0.84% from the previous close. Shares of , the have defined support at $28.72 and resistance at $48.39. Also among the worst performers was SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK), which closed at $39.3 representing -0.41% from the previous trading session.
Today, the semis outperformed the broad market index S&P 500.
- Lululemon Is Near Resistance
- Is Lululemon Breaking Down?
- Lululemon Is Approaching Important Moving Averages
- Playing the Setup in Lululemon
- Lululemon Is Close to Resistance
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Lululemon
- Is Lululemon Setting up for a Break Out?
- Lululemon Is Near to the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Lululemon Is Close to Important Price Levels
- Trading Idea: Is Lululemon close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines