New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 07:53 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Aetna (NYSE: AET) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Covidien (NYSE: COV) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital.
Deckers Outdoors (NASDAQ: DECK) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Milennial Media (NYSE: MM) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Realogy Holdings Corp (NYSE: RLGY) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs. The stock was also initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo and with Overweight at JPMorgan.
The Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with Outperform at Oppenheimer.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines