New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 07:53 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Aetna (NYSE: AET) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Covidien (NYSE: COV) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital.
Deckers Outdoors (NASDAQ: DECK) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Milennial Media (NYSE: MM) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Realogy Holdings Corp (NYSE: RLGY) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs. The stock was also initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo and with Overweight at JPMorgan.
The Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with Outperform at Oppenheimer.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com