New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 07:53 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Aetna (NYSE: AET) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Covidien (NYSE: COV) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital.
Deckers Outdoors (NASDAQ: DECK) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Milennial Media (NYSE: MM) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Realogy Holdings Corp (NYSE: RLGY) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs. The stock was also initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo and with Overweight at JPMorgan.
The Medicines Co (NASDAQ: MDCO) was initiated with Outperform at Oppenheimer.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines