Trade Alert - Best Buy at New Lows
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $13.52. Traders are definitely monitoring Best Buy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) retails consumer electronics, computers, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site.
Best Buy is currently trading -13.16% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $13.52 and $16.25 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Best Buy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines