Worst Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12791.9, which represents -0.03% versus its previous trading session close, with 13 of its components trading positively.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $86.14 representing 1.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $90.76.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $40.95 representing 0.89% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $38.83 and $43.07 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Procter (NYSE:PG), which is trading at $68.48 representing 0.82% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $11.92 or -10.41% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $12.36 and resistance at $14.48. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $19.51 representing -3.65% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1387.91, which represents 0.07% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2914.41 that represents -0.06% from previous session.
- PantoneLIVE Puts P&G Iconic Brand Colors in the Cloud
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Trading Idea: - Is Intel close to Resistance?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Salesforce.com, NetApp, H-P, Target & Others
- Procter & Gamble's Patent Infringement Lawsuit Refuted By CAO Group
- Top Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Analog Devices, Hewlett-Packard, and Marvell Technology Group
- JP Morgan Is Moving Above Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Intel
- Critical Alerts For JPMorgan, Whole Foods, T Rowe Price, Randgold Resources, and Ciena Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Lower - TheStreet.com
- McDonald's to Replace Head of U.S. Operations - TheStreet.com
- Hewlett-Packard Fourth Quarter Earnings Preview - Investopedia
- Dow Today: McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM): Today's Featured Banking Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Lower - TheStreet.com
- McDonald's Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (MCD) - TheStreet.com
- Seize on JPMorgan for a Day Trade - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Higher - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
InspireMD's MGuard Embolic Protection Stent (EPS) Shows Lower Mortality Rate in STEMI Patients at Six Months Compared to Control Group
Pactera Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
SaviCorp® Announces Major Exclusive International Distribution Agreement with DynoGreen Tech, LLC to Sell DynoValve® in India, Dubai, the UAE and Other Foreign Countries
PAREXEL International To Present At Jefferies Healthcare Conference
TripAdvisor Celebrates Top Performing Hospitality Businesses With 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Gentherm To Present At Upcoming Investment Conferences
BioLife Solutions Announces Presentation at 8th World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress
Cheers to 12 budget-friendly summer wines at Whole Foods Market®