Worst Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, November 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12791.9, which represents -0.03% versus its previous trading session close, with 13 of its components trading positively.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $86.14 representing 1.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $90.76.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $40.95 representing 0.89% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $38.83 and $43.07 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Procter (NYSE:PG), which is trading at $68.48 representing 0.82% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $11.92 or -10.41% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $12.36 and resistance at $14.48. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $19.51 representing -3.65% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1387.91, which represents 0.07% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2914.41 that represents -0.06% from previous session.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines