MiMedx Group to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 13:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
KENNESAW, Ga., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (OTCBB: MDXG), an integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterials and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane announced today that it will present at the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum in New York City. William C. Taylor, President and COO, and Michael J. Senken, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on December 4th, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel. A webcast of this presentation will be available on the Company's website, www.mimedx.com.
About the Company
MiMedx® is an integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterial products processed from human amniotic membrane. "Innovations in Regenerative Biomaterials" is the framework behind our mission to give physicians products and tissues to help the body heal itself. Our biomaterial platform technologies include the device technologies HydroFix® and CollaFix™, and tissue technologies, AmnioFix® and EpiFix®. Our tissue technologies are processed from human amniotic membrane that is derived from the donated placentas. Through our donor program, mothers delivering full-term caesarian births can elect in advance of delivery to donate the placenta in lieu of having it discarded as medical waste. We process the human amniotic membrane utilizing our proprietary Purion® Process to produce a safe, effective and minimally manipulated implant for homologous use. MiMedx® is the leading supplier of amniotic tissue, having supplied over 100,000 implants to date to distributors and OEMs for application in the Wound Care, Surgical, Sports Medicine, Ophthalmic and Dental sectors of healthcare.
SOURCE MiMedx Group, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines