New Ratings (BEAV, INFI, LNCO, LINE, PENN, PXD, RLGY)
Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 21st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
BE Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) was initiated with Outperform at Imperial Capital.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INFI) was initiated with Outperform at RBC Capital.
LinnCo (NASDAQ: LNCO) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse. The stock was also initiated with a Buy rating at UBS.
Linn Energy (NASDAQ: LINE) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and at Bank of America Merrill.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”