New Ratings (BEAV, INFI, LNCO, LINE, PENN, PXD, RLGY)
Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 21st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
BE Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) was initiated with Outperform at Imperial Capital.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INFI) was initiated with Outperform at RBC Capital.
LinnCo (NASDAQ: LNCO) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse. The stock was also initiated with a Buy rating at UBS.
Linn Energy (NASDAQ: LINE) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and at Bank of America Merrill.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines