New York, November 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $11.74. Traders are definitely monitoring Best Buy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) retails consumer electronics, computers, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site.
Best Buy is currently trading -3.26% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $13.52 and $16.25 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Best Buy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines