A 52 Week Low for Best Buy
Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $11.74. Traders are definitely monitoring Best Buy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) retails consumer electronics, computers, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site.
Best Buy is currently trading -3.26% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $13.52 and $16.25 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Best Buy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines