New York, November 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $361.63, representing -0.05% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having an overall mixed day with 14 index components trading higher.
MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $2.56, which represents 4.84%. from the previous trading session. Shares of MEMC Electronic Materials, the silicon wafers producer have defined support at $2.15 and resistance at $2.69.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $31.18 representing 2.77% from its previous close. Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.05 and $42.00 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK), which is trading at $39.44 representing 1.55% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) that is trading at $19.51 or -3.64% from the previous close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $19.95 and resistance at $22.54. Also among the worst performers is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is currently trading at $5.51 representing -0.9% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”