A 52 Week High for Visa, will it Hold?
Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $147.38, traders are definitely monitoring Visa's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a retail electronic payments network operator. The company manages global financial services and offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
Visa is currently trading 0.14% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $135.93 and $147.38 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.93% from its previous trading close, which means that Visa stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,691.83 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼66.08 (-0.37%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,071.44 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼5.98 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,994.33 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼18.79 (-0.37%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington