New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $147.38, traders are definitely monitoring Visa's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a retail electronic payments network operator. The company manages global financial services and offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
Visa is currently trading 0.14% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $135.93 and $147.38 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.93% from its previous trading close, which means that Visa stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines