Trade Alert - Research In Motion High Volume
Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Research In Motion is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 13.06% higher.
Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions and smart phones for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Blackberry maker provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
Research In Motion has already traded 1.952 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.14 and $9.17 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.93% from its previous trading close, which means that Research In Motion stock is outperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines