Buyers Stepping In - Seagate
Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Seagate points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.47% higher.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) designs, manufactures, and markets hard drives for enterprise, personal computer, and consumer electronics applications. Seagate is the largest manufacturer of hard drives and storage solutions in the world.
Seagate has already traded 0.92 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $26.24 and $30.35 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.93% from its previous trading close, which means that Seagate stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com