New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Seagate points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.47% higher.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) designs, manufactures, and markets hard drives for enterprise, personal computer, and consumer electronics applications. Seagate is the largest manufacturer of hard drives and storage solutions in the world.
Seagate has already traded 0.92 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $26.24 and $30.35 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.93% from its previous trading close, which means that Seagate stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines