New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading higher at $370.4, representing 2.18% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having a broad rally with 26 index components trading higher.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $1.94, which represents 3.74%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, the second largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $1.81 and resistance at $2.35.
Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE:TSM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $16.8 representing 3.32% from its previous close. Taiwan Semiconductor, the largest dedicated semiconductor foundry in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.00 and $16.59 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Power Integrations (NASDAQ:POWI), which is trading at $31.11 representing 3.32% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR) that is trading at $2.57 or -1.15% from the previous close. Shares of MEMC Electronic Materials, the silicon wafers producer have defined support at $2.15 and resistance at $2.69. Also among the worst performers is Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS), which is currently trading at $30.9 representing -0.83% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are outperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines