Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 07:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) was downgraded to a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Barclays PLC (NYSE: BCS) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to a Buy at The Benchmark Company.
Chicos’s FAS (NYSE: CHS) was downgraded to Market Perform at FBR Capital.
Crown Holdings (NYSE: CCK) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was upgraded to a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) was upgraded to Outperform at Bernstein.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) was upgraded to Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) was upgraded to Outperform at Bernstein.
McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) was downgraded to a Neutral at Lazard.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was upgraded to Sector Outperform at CIBC World Markets.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) was downgraded to a Neutral at Robert W. Baird.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines