Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 07:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) was downgraded to a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Barclays PLC (NYSE: BCS) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to a Buy at The Benchmark Company.
Chicos’s FAS (NYSE: CHS) was downgraded to Market Perform at FBR Capital.
Crown Holdings (NYSE: CCK) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was upgraded to a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) was upgraded to Outperform at Bernstein.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) was upgraded to Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) was upgraded to Outperform at Bernstein.
McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) was downgraded to a Neutral at Lazard.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was upgraded to Sector Outperform at CIBC World Markets.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) was downgraded to a Neutral at Robert W. Baird.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines